Continental Underwriters, Inc. is looking for an Administrative Coordinator!
Continental Underwriters, Inc. is looking for an Administrative Coordinator! We are a full-service intermediary and program administrator specializing in all aspects of forest products insurance. As one of the foremost solution providers of insurance for the forest products industry, our reach is nationwide. Our motto is to always do things the right way, even if it’s not the easy way. The Continental Underwriters’ team is focused on winning trust and growing future opportunities.
We are extremely proud of our friendly, team-oriented work environment and encourage superstars! If you are honest, positive, and passionate about what you do, we welcome you to join us. Our ideal candidate is comfortable operating independently along with promoting the success of our entire Continental Underwriters, Inc. team. They are friendly, service-oriented, and professional. If this sounds like you, let’s talk about your future today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain calendar of staff and customer meetings.
- Coordinate meetings and events (on and off-site).
- Greet all guests and assist them as needed.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Book/assist with travel arrangements.
- Maintain vendor relationships related to duties and responsibilities.
- Maintain company and employee insurance licenses.
- Data entry.
- Additional duties and tasks as assigned.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.
- Proactive thinking and problem solving.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Health Benefits & 401K with Employer Match
- Gym membership
- Enjoy all the amenities the trendy Scott’s Addition neighborhood has to offer!
If you are interested, you may send your résumé to email@example.com.
In addition to your resume, please provide a brief explanation of why you would be a good fit for this role and for our company.