Continental Underwriters, Inc. is looking for a Claims and Risk Assessment Coordinator!
We are a full-service intermediary and program administrator specializing in all aspects of forest products insurance. As one of the foremost solution providers of insurance for the forest products industry, our reach is nationwide. The Continental Underwriters’ team is focused on winning trust and growing future opportunities. Our motto is to always do things the right way, even if it’s not the easy way.
We are extremely proud of our friendly, team-oriented work environment and encourage superstars! If you are honest, positive, and motivated to grow professionally, we welcome you to join us. Our ideal candidate is comfortable operating independently along with promoting the success of our entire Continental Underwriters, Inc. team. We value the skills of setting priorities, organizing your work to succeed, recognizing important details, and a strong desire to grow. If this sounds like you, let’s talk about your future today.
The Claims and Risk Assessment Coordinator acts as a liaison between our customers and our carrier partners. The Coordinator will review, submit, and manage claims from start to finish including file documentation. They will ensure all claims are processed promptly, and all necessary parties are involved as appropriate. The Coordinator will also support the Risk Assessment team by producing reports, reviewing and managing recommendations required by underwriters and risk assessment representatives, and maintaining file documentation.
- 2-5 years of property and casualty claims handling experience
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage conflict and communicate difficult messages
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits & 401K with employer match
- Gym membership
- Employer paid continuing education courses and designations
If you are interested, you may send résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org